- To operate with integrity and in confidence to enable and support product enhancement for our clients and the appropriate use and effective application of antimicrobial technology.
- To deliver an effective wide-ranging service to our clients and to innovate, enhance and develop our services in partnership with our clients.
- To deliver a high standard of laboratory and technical expertise that is appropriate to the needs of our clients and is informed by current knowledge, technology, legislation, and laboratory practices.
We take Quality Assurance very seriously at BluTest Laboratories Limited to deliver the best possible service to our clients.
This is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS Laboratory Number 4597) within the ISO 17025 framework specifically for our in-house methods based on the following EN standards:
UKAS Schedule of Accreditation
Each procedure carried out in our laboratories has a dedicated project number and the processing of samples is rigorously regulated using set procedures from sample reception to:
- Reagent and equipment use
- SOP design
- Data acquisition
- Issuing of reports
We QC test all our media and reagents.
We actively manage project progression and turn-around times to ensure efficient delivery of results.
Procedures are regularly upgraded and improved which involves:
- Weekly review meetings
- An ongoing programme of review
- Internal and external audits that cover all aspects of laboratory operation
We have a commitment to train our staff both internally and externally to the highest standards.
All our staff who perform experimental procedures and tests are highly trained graduate and PhD scientists with more than two years industry experience.
We have achieved "excellent" ratings for our technical expertise and design of our SOPs on external audit.
BluTest Laboratories have established QA controlled facilities in 500 m2 of modern purpose-built laboratories that enables us to perform a variety microbiology services in:
- Mycology (including for microaerophilic/anaerobic organisms)
- Virology on a wide range of viruses